Ark Restaurants is committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. In order to maintain a safe and healthy dining environment for all, we've put the following health measures in place in all of our restaurants:
- Please practice social distancing when moving through the restaurant.
- All staff have their temperature taken before starting his/her shift and are required to wear masks and gloves (kitchen) during shifts.
- Each table will be sanitized and prepared before each new guest. To reduce contact surfaces, we have transitioned to digital menus accessible by a QR code on every table. Disposable paper menus are available upon request.
- Any guest with COVID-19, flu-like symptoms and/or a temperature of 100.4 degrees and over will not be seated.
- Please wear your face mask when not seated at your table. All guests must wear a mask or face covering when entering/exiting the property, walking to the restroom, and moving throughout the restaurant.
- Sanitizer stations have been provided at every entrance. We also have sanitizer at our host stands for guests.
Thank you for dining with us and we appreciate your cooperation in abiding by our new COVID-19 safety and operational procedures!